The Games Store trading as Thegamesstorebh.com, registered in Kingdom of Bahrain with registration number 110003-1
Use of the website and ownership
All content, graphics, intellectual property and elements incorporated into the website is the property of The Games Store. Your use of the website does not allow or transfer you to any ownership or other rights in the website or its content.
The website, content, products and services is for your lawful personal use only and must not be used for unlawful or commercial practices and purposes. The website and its content must not be copied, reproduced or modified, distributed in any way without the consent of The Games Store. Users/customers are not allowed to sell or resell any part of the website or access to the website. You may not use any of the software that is used in the operation or provision of the Website except while you are using the website in accordance with these Terms.
You may use the website only if you are a resident of Kingdom of Bahrain. We ship products only to addresses in Bahrain.
Registered users, protecting login information
Upon registration a user will be issued a login name, password by The Games Store and will have access to certain area and features of the website. In certain cases The Games Store will do checks to verify the actual identity or authority of any person registering to use the Website and may deny access to and use of the Website or refuse to accept or act upon any communication from a user
You should not disclose your login name and password to any other person or let any other person use it. You are fully responsible and liable for the security of your login and password information and you are required to report it to The Games Store by (email) incase it has been lost or stolen or become known to or used by any other person
Accuracy of information
All information such as including registration, payment and transaction related information must be true, accurate and complete provided through this website. You will be solely responsible and liable for any and all loss damage and additional costs that you, The Games Store will cancel or terminate the account as a result of you providing any false, incorrect or incomplete information or if you fail to update your registration information and payment information within 30 days of any change.
The Games Store logo, other names and logos that are used on the website are owned and licensed by The Games Store. Any use of marks is prohibited. This website does not grant any license or right to use any of the marks.
Any program available for download or execution from or via the website that is free from virus or other conditions which could damage or interfere with data, hardware which might be used is not guaranteed by The Games Store. User of this website assumes all risk of use of all programs and files from this site and you do not hold The Games Store responsible for any consequences of its use.
The Games Store will knowingly not send you electronic messages without your consent. Cookies are used to provide you site usage information, improvement and development in the products and services we offer. Cookies do not contain or store personal identification information.
Personal Information and Private Policy
We have taken all the necessary safety measure to make sure all personal information, payment information registered on the website is safely secured and protected. By accepting these Terms, and each time you use the Website, you consent to The Games Store the collection, use and disclosure of any personal information you have provided in accordance with these terms and conditions as it then reads.
The Games Store takes reasonable steps to display as accurately as possible the product images, product descriptions and other details that appear on the website. The product will be delivered to you as advertised and described on the website. However some of the features, technical specifications of a product are subject to change from the developer/publisher.
Most pre-owned software is fully tested and comes in a box with instructions and necessary material. The Games Store cannot guarantee the condition for pre-owned discs but they are fully tested and checked prior to sale. The Games Store can also not guarantee for any codes being used or not for pre-owned discs.
Pre-released orders for items are not yet become available for sale and their released dates are set by the manufacturers and are subject to change. Users can make preorders using the website and when available these orders will be delivered to you on the release date. Sometimes release dates for games are changed by the publish/developer and The Games Store is not liable for any changes to a pre release date advertised in the website.
The Game Store delivers only in Bahrain. All products (other than subscriptions) ordered through the website will be delivered within 2 business days from dispatch. We will give you an estimated time of delivery after your order has been placed. Delivery is free and available in all areas in Bahrain. If incase due to areas which cannot be accessed for delivery we will contact the customer for an alternative delivery address. Digital downloads and subscriptions will be delivered your email address. Once delivered (or collected), the products ordered will become your property (provided they have been paid for in full) and your responsibility. Except in relation to products that are damaged or faulty when delivered or which have been incorrectly delivered, we will not accept any liability for their loss, damage or destruction after they have been delivered. We will contact you by email or number if there is likely to be a delay in dispatching your order. You can check My Orders on the account page for viewing order and their status
Payment can be done by cash on delivery basis and through debit card. For cash on delivery basis once the order has been submitted and dispatched the customer cannot cancel the order and is committed to make the payment. For debit card payment will be charged at the point of submitting your order usually just before dispatch. All debit cardholders are subject to validation and fraud checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to us, we will not accept your order, we will not be obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
You can cancel your order anytime before your order has been dispatched. Once dispatched you will not be able to cancel the order. If due to unusual delay in delivery (more than 48 hours) your order can be cancelled as requested.
Damage products and returns
Any product that has been physically damage and delivered to you, or it’s not the same product you have ordered we will allow you to exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance your legal rights. There are no refunds for Cds/discs, when purchased but you are allowed to exchange the item with any other item within 3 days from the date of purchased. The returned item however must be in its original sealed package, not damaged and in saleable condition. Digital items and subscriptions once sent to email will not be exchanged, nor refunded.
- Reward points are a loyalty program for our customers when every time you make a purchase we reward you with loyalty reward points. You can use these points in part or full at anytime as discounts for future purchases. Please note that guest users cannot earn points so remember to create an account and login before submitting an order.
- 1 point is equivalent to 0.01 BD. Points cannot be transferred to another user. Reward points expire after 365 days from your first purchase on the website.
- If an item is returned or an order is cancelled, your reward points are cancelled. Your points will be refunded incase you have used them to make an order which lead to a cancellation or return later.
- Reward points are only applicable for new items and preorder items. Reward points are only earned after a payment has been completed for an order. There are no reward points for pre owned items.
- You can view your Reward Points on your Account page.
- Reward Points can be only spent and used only on The Games Store website. Please note that this Reward Points loyalty program is only for personal and consumer use and is not allowed for participation by any business or for any business transaction purpose. The Reward Points loyalty program remains the property of The Games Store and has the right to not issue or cancel reward points where it has reasonable belief that a transactions is used for business purposes, malpractices purposes, misconduct and illegal activity.
- The Games Store has the right to terminate the Reward Points loyalty program at anytime, or alter or amend the conditions of operation of the program. We will notify you in advance to any changes that are going to be made for the program. The Reward Points loyalty program is only entitled to one account each. Members must register their personal details and update them if any changes incur. The Games Store cannot held responsible for any loss of reward points incurred as a result of out of date details.
All rights reserved. The Games Store - 2018